6 Beauty Resolutions To Fulfill This Year
New year, new start! Whether it's making sure you take off your make-up every day or trying a new skin care routine, there are many simple beauty New Year resolutions you can fulfill that are both effective and easy to stick to.
Here are some beauty tips to take better care of yourself:
1. Never sleep in your makeup. No matter how tired you are and before you pass out at night, make sure to remove your make-up before sleeping. Avoid clogged pores, breakouts and possible infections by keeping a bottle of Micellar Water next to your bed with a few cotton pads so you can't make an excuse no matter how late you get home.
2. Make Applying a moisturizer a priority. Moisturizer is as important to your skin care regimen as your cleanser. Ensure that your skin is hydrated morning and night, regardless of your skin type by applying the right moisturizer for you.
3. Take sun protection seriously. It's a product that should be used year-round. Regularly wearing sunscreen protects the skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays and it's also the most effective anti-ager. You might want to use a lotion with high SPF.
4. Shower your tresses with care. Use the right shampoo that does not only cleanse your hair but also cares for it. There's always a shampoo for every hair concern.
5. Treat your body. Stop neglecting the skin on your body. It needs TLC too! Lather it with a body wash and loofah, and pamper yourself everyday.
6. Stock up and replenish your beauty products. Toss out expired items, stock up and replenish the good ones because Unilever is having a New Year SALE in Shopee! Catch the biggest discounts on:
- Beauty Day (Jan 9): Up to 50% OFF on Pond’s, Tresemme, St. Ives, Dove and more!
- Groceries Day (Jan 10): Up to 30% OFF on Surf, Breeze, Knorr and more!
- Unilever New Year Sale (Jan 11): Up to 60% OFF on your favorite Unilever brands! Use the code ULNEWYEAR to get PHP 100 OFF for a min purchase of PHP 1000 on January 11 only!
Shop now via this link:
What are your beauty New Year’s resolutions? Chat me here or send me an email. :)