Basic Makeup Using Althea Korea products
Althea Korea has released their own makeup collection! As an Althea Angel, I got first dibs on these fabulous items. Want to look like your favorite Korean drama actress or KPop artist? Or maybe you just want to do a basic look that you can pull off everyday? The box contains the following products that might just help you with that and here's how I applied it onto my face (in order):
1 Skin Relief Spot Gel 15ml Php240
- A liquid spot-treatment gel that soothes and treats while protecting it from external pollutants.
I apply it onto my acne problem areas and let it dry before applying makeup.
4 Flawless Creamy Concealer 6g Php200 each
- Smoothens and covers unwanted panda eyes, spots and blemishes. Pick from 4 different shades (Vanilla, Ginger, Honey and Mocha) to best suit your skin colour. It has a semi-matte finish and buildable coverage.
For the undereye area, I always select a shade of concealer that's one shade lighter than my natural skin tone, so I'm using Ginger-- a warm ivory shade for natural coverage.
1 Eye Palette Sunrise & Moonrise BCL x Althea Php1780
- Althea's very first eye shadow palette: Sunrise & Moonrise! Made in collaboration with Bunga Citra Lestari, an Indonesian singer and actress that have graced the screens of many across South East Asia. These 8 shades will take you from gorgeous daytime to sultry night time, giving you the effortlessly glamorous feminine style Bunga is known for.
2 Spotlight Eye Glitter 4.5ml Php300 each
- For glittery eye toppers, use this as an eyeliner or as an eyeshadow. It has a long-wearing formula and settles quickly onto the lids.
I'm going to use it to get that subtle glow and not the full-on glitter effect so it can pass as an everyday basic natural look.
4 Water Color Cream Tint 4.5ml Php240 each
- I love that it has the pigmentation of a lipstick, the long-wearing power of a stain and the moisturizing formula of a gloss. Although it is not kiss proof, it projects a fresh juicy look. Pick from 4 different shades to suit your mood (Plum, Strawberry, Peach, Marron).
My favorite is the Marron Cream. It's an MLBB shade made from browns and pinks for a chic, everyday look.