Nike Hyper Court: The First Digitally Connected Courts
Basketball is the most popular sport in the Philippines. In fact, it is already part of the Filipino culture. Every community has its own basketball court- be it in the streets of Manila or even in the provinces. But how do young Filipino ballers improve in this sport when there is limited internet access to basketball training videos and lack of a professional coach?
This is where the Nike Hyper Court comes in. Nike Hyper Court, powered by Google technology, is the first ever on-court digital experience that unlocks exclusive HD basketball content without the need for data, to inspire ballers across the city to take their game to the next level.
Bulbul Khera- Nike Southeast Asia & India Senior Marketing Director
Kenneth Lingan - Google PH Country Head
Basically, once ballers step into one of the initial five courts, they can connect to Nike Hyper Court and gain access to these content for free: training drills, elevated member activities and the best of Nike global basketball content. Experienced coaches also helped design the content, wanting to address power, agility and versatility tailored for different types of players via a program that learns and makes recommendations from continuous user interaction. It's such a game-changer, finally an innovation ballers thirst for!
Not to mention, internationally renowned artist Arturo Torres created stunning visuals for each of the Nike Hyper Courts in five Barangays which features an emblematic identity of basketball superstars LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and Kyrie Irving. He wants every baller, especially the kids who play on the courts to become the next NBA players he has drawn."Sure you have to put in the work, but no one can tell that you can't do something. With Nike Hyper Court you can go out there and prove them wrong – to anyone that's ever said no to you,” Torres said. I am totally moved with his passion and words of wisdom, it makes me want to learn and play basketball too!
These are the five courts with free access to Nike Hyper Court:
1. Titan Love Court, BGC – LeBron James Court From Torres' point of view, it is drawn from this angle because people look up to this man.
2. Ususan Court, Taguig – Kobe Bryant Court Kobe Bryant is always in a ground-breaking situation but never fails to stay calm and does everything with composure.
3. Comembo Covered Court, Makati – Kevin Durant Court
This points out the spilling energy of Kevin Durant because that's how he's been. People throw up bashes to him and yet he still stands tall.
4. Scarlet Homes Covered Court, Paranaque – Russell Westbrook Court The flames symbolizes Russell Westbrook's aggressiveness on the court.
5. YCL Covered Court, Quezon City – Kyrie Irving Court With Kyrie Irving's quick, agility skills, one can conquer the court for sure.
Maximize your full potential through physical and digital aspects of basketball without worrying about access to training drills and data costs. Raise your game, experience Nike Hyper Court!